B A S I C T R A I N I N G
teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in life:
- You can get along with anybody if you take a lot of showers
- No matter how bad your haircut is, it always grows back.
- Even lousy food is delicious if you are really hungry.
- If you have to, you can eat a meal in five minutes ... or
- Neatness always counts, so make your bed every day.
- Singing while you walk with a large group of people doesn't
feel as silly as you thought it would.
- Everyone should wear name tags.
- Guns really DO kill people ... too.
- The fastest way to accomplish something is not by working as
fast as you can, but as steadily as you can.
- It is not courage that makes ordinary people perform
extraordinary deeds. It is the shame of letting down people who
are counting on you.
- Everyone should openly wear the status they've earned.
- You function better when you can identify the fakes,
phonies, and frauds; so learn to trust your judgement.
- You're never as tired as you think you are ... especially
when someone starts yelling at you.
- Learn to follow instructions by paying attention to
- Clean your tools after you use them, because you never know
when you'll need them again.
- Payday is sweeter when you know you have earned every bit of
- Having someone you trust watching your back makes all things